Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Soul Scrappers ATW9

This is a layout I created for Soul Scrapper's ATW9 Germany challenge where we chose from one of several photos from Germany as our inspiration.  I chose a photo of a gothic door.  I picked up on the brick to the right of the door, repeated the arch on my gray border using an embossing folder, and liked the row of stone carvings above the door that I repeated with textured brass brads along the edge of the embossed border.

Zamba! is the name of an eclectic Spanish tapas restaurant in Asheville, NC - one of many yummy stops on our road trip.  This part of the trip was with my mom after picking up my daughter from camp and heading back home.

Supplies:
  • Paper:  Kaisercarft and Close to My Heart
  • Border:  grey cardstock embossed with a folder from Lifestyle Crafts
  • Brads: K&Company
  •  Heart die cuts:  American Crafts
  • Kraft tag:  Recollections
  • Noted journaling card:  Chic Tags
  • Word stickers:  Cosmo Cricket
 

 
Inspiration photo from Soul Scrapper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment