Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #41 and Soul Scrapper

Here is another layout based on a sketch from My Scraps & More (Sketch #41).  I will be making a companion page where I rotate the sketch and will post that later this week.  I was also inspired by the MAZC#9 alpha challenge at Soul Scrappers to use a word beginning with "Q", "R", or "P" in the title.  Check it out here along with all their other fun challenges here.

The Ocoee River is an amazing river running through the south eastern part of Tennessee just above the Georgia border.  It has with fantastic rapids for kayaking and rafting and great hiking - one stretch of it was used as the Olympic Kayaking center in the '96 Olympics.  Strongly recommend it for nature outdoor lovers as well as sightseers. 

Supplies:
  • Pattern Paper and cardstock:  Close to My Heart
  • Stamp border:  Verve
  • Wooden Embellishments:  Studio Calico
  • Photo corners:  My Minds Eye
  • Tags/Die Cuts:  October Afternoon Travel Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment