Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 45

Here is another of the weekly sketches from My Scraps & More.  I was determined to use up old stash so I dug out a 6x6 paper pad and did minor damage to it along with digging out very old flip flop 3-D stickers.  I also used a stencil that I haven't used before along with Gesso to soften the very bright green of one of the papers






Supplies:
  • Paper:  Echo Park Paradise Beach
  • Frames:  Maya Road Chipboard frames
  • Banners:  Maya Road chipboard banners colored with multiple mists that I blended:
    • October Afternoon Rotary Phone and Wheat Field
    • Mr Huey's Double Yellow
    • Tattered Angels Chalkboard Ruby Slipper
    • Heidi Swapp Color Shine Primrose
  • Washi tape:  Target; Queen & Co.
  • Alphas:  Lily Bee Design Buttercup and Christmas Cheer
  • Mask:  The Crafters Workshop Harlequin
  • Arrow:  Jilibean Soup Wise Words
  • Sun Die Cut:  from MTC gallery cut on Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment