Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Water Baby

I have fallen a bit behind with some of my favorite blogs and their challenges but I am determined to catch up!  One of the ones I try to follow regularly is Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  They have such great tips and ideas and fun challenges, a great sketch every month, and of course the inspirational messages. 

So with their sketch in hand, I went to work scrapping photos of my DD at a company picnic nearly 11 years ago!  Wow how time flies!  I went banner happy with individual banner stickers from Echo Park's Happy Summer collection and added a sun sticker from the same sticker sheet.  The striped paper is also from Echo Park - I added some pink polka dot washi tape to the top half.  The other two papers are from Close to My Heart.  And of course lots of mist (too much in hindsight) from Dylusions and October Afternoon.


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous - I love, love the misted/splattered background - so perfect for this splashy water page. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us for the April Scrapping Everyday Miracles Sketch Challenge! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...I love your misting (just enough imo ;) )
    Thanks for playing at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. the misting rocks and I love the details and elements! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love everything about this take on our SEM Sketch layout this month Lisa! I love that Echo Park paper and all those fun little banners...and especially love the splattered background that goes perfectly with your layout title! You rocked this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout and I love the misting, I think it is perfect!! :) Thanks for playing along at SEM!

    ReplyDelete