Monday, April 22, 2013

Pajama Party Fun


This came together super quick last night.  I came across a photo my daughter was given from a birthday party back when she was in kindergarten.  It is always fun to see how much the girls have changed as all but one are still friends as of 7th grade. 

The design was based on a sketch by my fellow Texan Tabitha Trippet for 2 Broke Girls (I did rotate it 90 degrees) and the title was inspired by my dear friend Cheryl for one of her weekly word challenges at at Sketches4All - this time the word was "Fun".  And not to leave out Colorful Creations, a lot of the embellishments were inspired by their stash challeng:
  • 4 papers - Coredinations cardstock, MME Follow Your Heart Be Happy ( 3 different papers), Bo Bunny Double Dot (A and B side of a paper)
  • 3 of the same embellishments - 3 brads from Prima Lyric collection; 3 layered chevrons I made on my Silhouette
  • 2 stickers - 3 clear epoxy word stickers from Bubble -a-Bilities; layered butterfly sticker from American Crafts
  • 1 photo


Other ingredients include alphas by Thickers (Patchwork), edge punch by EK Success, tag by Chic Tags (I cut off the bottom and layered it at the top so as not to loose the fun word), ribbon below photo from may Arts, ribbon on tag recycled from a tag attached to a new blouse, "Smile" stamp by Unity Stamp Itty Bitty Echo Park line, and chipboard flower from AMerican Cratfs (its more pink in real life - photo makes it look orange.

Tabitha's sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment