Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!

OK - it's not really anyone's birthday other than the 5th "birthday of Scrap Friendzy.  There challenges alwasy make me think.  This month, they have a total of 20 challenges.  I chose #8 to start the month.  The challenge was to scraplift a fabulous card by Wendy McKee.  Oh, to have a fraction of her talent and eye but I kept it very basic as I have a lot to do this weekeend so trying not to get as hung up over things as I usually do.   So now I have another birthdy card for my stash which was very needed as I was done to just one birthday card!

I began with using the same nine circles as the inspiration card but folded up the edges to add dimension, adding small flower brads to the center of each.  All paper for the circles are from Echo Park (Paradise Beach and Hello Summer) and the ribbon is from Creative Charms.

Enjoy!  Fingrs crossed I'll have a few more creations to post this weekend


1 comment: