All papers are scraps I had on my desk from a Father's Day card (OK - I am a little behind in my organizing). The blue mat with ticket corners as well as the two stars came from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Letters are Thickers and the striped paper is HOTP.
- Unscripted Sketches # 165 - Sketch
- Unique Crafters #5 - Patriotic
- Little Scrap Pieces - Star
- My Craft Spot #62 - 4th July (check out their stamp release party starting the 9th)
- Exploring Cricut - Show your Red, White, and Blue (blue mat and stars from Art Philosophy cartridge)
- Love to Create - Stars and Stripes
- Paper Playtime #78 - Die Cut Red, White Blue (blue mat and stars from Art Philosophy cartridge)
- Party Time Tuesday #75 - Country's Colors (red, white, blue)
- Pink Elephant #155 - Photo Inspiration (see below) - I picked up the red and blue and also picked up the stars from the pleated decorations.
- Ribbon Carousel #60 Red White Blue
- My Sheri Crafts #88 - I Love America
- Crop Stop - #78 - Blue, White, and one other color
Sketch Inspiration from Unscripted Sketches:
Photo Inspiration from Pink Elephant: