Friday, April 20, 2012

Soccer Camp

You'll be seeing a few posts from me today and tomorrow as I catch up...my scrapping fingers have been itching to go!

These photos are from the week-long soccer camp my daughter attended last summer at Texas A&M.  It is a great program! The photos have been sitting around waiting for a home in my scrapbook.  Thanks to the banner challenge over at Amanda's Crafts and More along with the PageMaps sketch over at Sketches4All, I was able to finally work out how I wanted to showcase the photos.


Recipe:
  • Houndstooth paper - Affinity Paper pack from the Paper Studio
  • Marbled paper - multi-tone paper from Recolletions with marbeling added via a 12"x12" rub-on from Sticko (EK Success)
  • "Stitching" - rub-on tape dispenser from DaisyD's (I don;t think they are sold anymore but I love their convenience)
  • Texas A&M logo die cut (3 layers) - created by me using Sure Cuts a Lot
  • Banner - Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge (get it here)
  • Baker's Twine = Sew Easy (We R Memory Keepers)
  • Letters on banner - Colorbok
  • Soccer ball - Jolee's
  • Soccer title (bottom right) - HOTP Soccer Border
  • Sketch - Pagemaps

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa - thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comments - love this soccer layout - may have to scraplift this for my basketball layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The banner adds a nice touch to your page. The soccer layout is just adorable. Thank you for linking your project to the Getting Scrappy Challenge.
    Jen
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen - I had a lot of fun with the banner! (P.S. I still adore your Hippity Hoppity bunny card from a few weeks ago)

      Delete
  3. Love the title being the banner!!! And what a fun sketch to follow! Thanks for playing with us at The Getting Scrappy Challenge hope to see you more!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete