Most critically, I haven't done ANY scrapping or card making this week - boo hoo. But I am back and eager to try to catch up, though it will still be limited as I have a TON of follow-ups to all those meetings.
First thing on my list was a card for the Unscripted Sketches Challenge # 154. I am also using this for:
- Cheryl's Holiday Challenge (Mother's Day) over at Sketches4All
- CARDZ TV Design Team Challenge # 8 - Rainbow colors (pink, green, blue, yellow)
- Paper Pretties Wedensday Challenge PWC202 - For the Girls (the design certainly isn't manly - ha ha ha)
- Little Scrap Pieces - Use a Flower (the stamp and patterned paper)
- Patterned Paper = Recollections
- Cardstock = Co'Ordinations and stash
- Ribbon = Green - Lilly Belle's (love her stuff); Blue - Micheal's and JoAnne's dollar bin
- Sentiment Stamps = Close to My Heart Art Philospohy Celebration (included with the Art Philospohy Cricut cartridge in my CTMH shop)
- Other stamps = Studio G and Ditto by Hampton Art
P.S. Come on back for a blog hop April 28 with great giveaways! Look for details in upcoming posts!