Are you ready to hop?
Thanks for hopping along with us. My blog is only 3 months old so I'm thrilled to be part of this hop at such a young age - LOL. We want to invite more of you to become our followers, view our blogs, and share new ideas. And of course, we want to thank you with some great prizes available as you hop along.
The hosts are:
- Lisa with Scrappy Distractions (that's ME)
- Rebekah with Tangle's Treasures
- Amy with Scrap This, Save That
- Cissy and Fran at The Cissy and Fran Show
- Corrinne with Tuesday Alchemy
To say Thank You, I am offering one lucky visitor a package of goodies - ribbons, stamps, flowers, tags, titles, chipboard album with matching shaped paper, and more!
All you have to do is for a chance at my goody bag is:
- Browse through the posts and chose your favorite project
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know which was your favorite
- After leaving a comment, be sure to follow my blog to complete your entry
P.S. If you're a fan of Close to My Heart paper crafting products - check out my store. If you've never tried their products - give it a try. Fabulous quality stamps, inks, paper, and embellishments. And for Cricut fans, the Art Philosophy Cartridge (with coordinating stamps and chipboard tags) is a must have!!!!