Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thinking of You Tattered Card

Time for the weekly Verve Stamp Challenge (March Week 2) based on s particular sketch.  I love the design that Verve has so I am keepng my fingers cossed that I will win one of the challenges soon :-)  So many great designs that I doubt it will happen, but you have to be in it to win it!  In any case, I love the challenge it gives me to push my crafting and design sense beyond the basics.

I am also entering this in Joanna Sheen's March challenge with a spring theme - the flowers and the green do make me think of spring, while the dusty blue reminds me that spring is often accompanied by the showers so needed for the flowers :-)

And the third challenge this is being entered into is The Paper Players Challange # 86 which is a color challenge.  Check out what their design team created - beautiful cards!

My design this week is a bit unusual for me as I went heavy on the distressed look rather than my ususal clean lines.

Recipe:
  • Cardstock = Tim Holtz Co'Ordinations line
  • Printed Paper = Basic Grey Marjolaine set
  • Ribbon = American Crafts
  • Brads = Paper Studio
  • Die cuts = various SVG files cut on Cricut
  • Chipboard tag = Close to My Heart
  • Sentiment = TPC Studio Greeting stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment