I am also entering this in Joanna Sheen's March challenge with a spring theme - the flowers and the green do make me think of spring, while the dusty blue reminds me that spring is often accompanied by the showers so needed for the flowers :-)
And the third challenge this is being entered into is The Paper Players Challange # 86 which is a color challenge. Check out what their design team created - beautiful cards!
My design this week is a bit unusual for me as I went heavy on the distressed look rather than my ususal clean lines.
- Cardstock = Tim Holtz Co'Ordinations line
- Printed Paper = Basic Grey Marjolaine set
- Ribbon = American Crafts
- Brads = Paper Studio
- Die cuts = various SVG files cut on Cricut
- Chipboard tag = Close to My Heart
- Sentiment = TPC Studio Greeting stamp set