Thursday, December 26, 2013

Grand Diva's Sketch Challenge

I love the sketches Brenda Ragsdale comes up with each month for her Grand Diva's Creative Corner blog (not to mention her creations themselves).  Each month she teams up with her "scrappy friends" - Rochelle Spears and Kristi B.  I didn't combine the challenges into a single layout but you will see another layout today for Kristi's challenge

The papers are from Fancy Pants Merry Christmas and Little Sport lines.  I also used some fun new products from recent haul from A Cherry on Top - Jillibean Soup Flashcards, My Minds Eye Cupids Arrow washi tape,  and October Afternoon Daily Flash Frame Up chipboard frames.  And to not neglect my stash, I pulled out some brads from MME Indie Chic, stickers from Dear Lizzy, and stick pins from Little Yellow Bicycle




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Awesome layout and wonderful take on the sketch! I love how you were able to mix various items from different collections to create your page! Great title work too!
    Thank you for linking up this month! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete