Inspiration came from a number of places, as always:
- Sketch = Becky Fleck's Sketch #41 at A Cherry On Top
- Dots and Strips = Scrap Our Stash #2 (though I'm not entering it in challenge as I omitted the twist to add a bird, butterfly or bee)
- Title = inspired by A Cherry On Top musical challenge to use a musical term in your title. It's a great kind of challenge as it really gets me to think rather than resort to typical titles.
- Sketches4All Let's Get Cooking # 8 - Twine, 2+ Stamps, Recycled item (the ticket stamps were stamped onto the white card packaging from a set of American Craft tags )
- Scrapbook.com Stamping on Your Layout
- Paper: background = Jillibean Sup Atomic Soup; top stripe = Basic Grey :Lauderdale; tiny strip = Paper Studio; cardstock = Bazzill; all other pattern paper = Colorbok paper kit
- Alphas = Thickers "Goodness" by Amy Tangerine; October Afternoon "Sticky Keys" Denim & Cream
- Square brads = Paper Studio
- Stamps - "Admit One" stamp by Lost Coast Designs; "You Rock" by Jilibean Soup Birthday Party; the tickets were stamped on the packaging from a set of tags I recently bought.
- Twine = WeRMemory Keepers Sew easy