The first layout I'm sharing is a result of a challenge to scrap one of God's many creatures at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. I had the perfect photos for this from a trip to a local farm in Wales where we took my DD to feed the lambs. The design is based on a scraplift challenge at Scrapbook.com where someone picks a layout for you from the gallery to lift. I find scraplift challenges very difficult as I can never decide whether I should lift the design, the colors, the patterns, or the whole thing. In this case, I lifted the design format but it took 4 attempts to find the right combination of papers to go with the photos.
- Paper: Amy Tangerine Yes Please; Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go, Paper Studio, Bo Bunny Double Dots; My Minds Eye Nostalgia (?)
- Flowers: Recollections
- Quilled Butterflies: Martha Stewart
- Alphas: Thickers
- Tag: Chic Tags
- Brads: variety
- Flower Center: Teresa Collins enamel dots
- Stitched Banner: American Crafts
The second is one I completed this morning using a sketch from Soul Scrappers and some Use Your Stash hints from 2 Broke Girls that included 10+ brads. The photos are from Barmouth Wales from a trip my husband took last summer.
- Paper: MME Follow Your Heart; Echo Park This and That
- Ribbons: Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks layered onto a hemp chevron ribbon from Ribbon Boutique (Hobby Lobby)
- Lots of brads including the brackets
- Pewter bookplate from Paper Studio
- Sticker from MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally
- Title cut on my Silhouette Cameo
And the last one to share is a layout of silly photos of my DD and I back in 2004 when we were in Florida.
- Paper: MME Love Me, Good Day Sunshine
- Borders and corners: MME Stella and Rose frames
- Stitched Layered Hearts: American Crafts
- "Silly" Sticker and tag: MME Stella and Rose
- The vellum behind the photos is embossed with a Fiskars texture plate using my Grand Calibur and then I added a bunch of tiny punched hearts plus some twine from Jillibean Soup