Sunday, March 31, 2013

Snowmen on Parade

Thanks for stopping by - hope you're joining in the fun with the Sketches4All Blog Hop!

So what else am I up to?  It's nearly 80 degrees here in Dallas yet I am scrapping snowmen!  Why not?  These precious creatures are from my daughter's preschool when they did a snowman parade for their holiday festivities.I created this for my Sketches4All Monthly Mayhem challenge using a sketch from My Favorite Things.  It's a 1-2-3 challenge as follows:
  • 1 photo
  • 2 colors only (white, creme, kraft don't count)
  • 3 or more embellishments
I used lots of paper scraps and lots of different embellishments for this including:
  • Paper:
    • Paper Studio
    • Little Yellow Bicycle - Swoon
    • Teresa Collins - World Traveler
    • Simple Stories - Summer Fresh and Snap Cards
    • My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist and Winter Wonderland
    • Fancy Pants - The Good Life
  • Embellishments:
    • Plaid fabric brad and red/black ribbon - Paper Studio
    • Glitter ribbon - Michael's
    • Baker's Twine - Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks
    • Buttons - Fancy Pants Good Life
    • Alphas - Thickers Daiquiri, October Afternoon Sticky Keys, Prima Alphabets



 


No comments:

Post a Comment