Friday, December 14, 2012

Multiple Photos, Multiple Papers

Sketches4All has a fabulous guest DT member this month - Brandi Matos.  Her work is beautiful!  She's running a layout challenge this month to use multiple photos.  Your wish is my command, Brandi!  And I don't want to leave out the gals over at Paper Girls - they, too, have a challenge to use multiple photos.

With this goal in mind, I then sought out a great sketch to use and My Favorite Things had a perfect one, though I did decide to turn it on its side.  And to further challenge myself, I added a challenge from ACOT to use 12 different papers on a single layout.  It's not quite as easy as it sounds.   The papers I ended up with are:
  1. Basic Grey - Basics and Out of Print
  2. My Minds Eye - Surfs Up
  3. Close To My Heart - Elements, Dotty For You, and Stella
  4. Simple Stories - Snap
  5. Echo Park - Dots and Stripes (2 different papers)
  6. Misc Pink paper from scrap
  7. Cardstock - Recollections and Bazzill
The title was designed in Make The Cut and cut on my Cricut, I then used an embossing folder on the initial letter of each word and added some ink.  The embossing and the banners are perfect for the latest challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.  And I almost forgot about Pause Dream and Enjoy - their challenge this week is anything with snow - need I say more?

5 comments:

  1. Great layout!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout , your colors are beautiful, two of my favorites :) love all your banners and your embossing as well !! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this LO! Great job on using 12 papers!! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great job on combining so many challenges! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete