The papers are all My Minds Eye from their Nostalgia collection. I think they're all B-sides but I often find myself using B sides so much more often. In the case of this collection, I just love the soft blues and subtle patterns. The button is also MME from Lost & Found collection. The twine on the button and the ribbon are from MME's Holly Jolly decorative trim collection - the blue ribbon in the set is one of my favorites - so delicate in color and texture! And I can;t leave Verve out for the sweet little Thank You stamp!
- My Minds Eye November Gratitude
- Sketches4All - Teal and White (2nd entry)
- Viva la Verve - November Week 4
- Card Makin' Mamas - Thanksgiving/Thank You
- Crafty Ribbons - Two Ribbons (the blue one and the twine)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Bow
- Die Cuttin Divas - #93 Thank You
- DL.Art - Photo Inspiration - I loved the colors in the seascape with the soft blues and creamy tans of the sand and grass fronds.
- DYSU Challenge - #100 Thanks