I'm also using this layout for Scrap Friendzy's October challenge #2 where I had to pick 5 things to include. My choices were:
- No pattern papers - instead, I added color and pattern with cardstock, subtle misting, and two beautiful stamps from Close to My Heart (Baroque Borders) inked in Pumice Stone and Aged Mahogany
- Ribbon - rather than have the horizontal banner under the photo in the sketch, I used two pieces of ivory silk and organza ribbon
- Twine - to add to the ribbon pieces, I added two strands of burgundy twine (floss, actually) between the two pieces of ribbon
- Bling - I added tiny pearls to the flourishes and the stamped corner images
- Misting - I misted the corners as well as the frame, flourish, title, and one of the Petaloo flowers.