Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wishing You Happy Holidays (already?????)

Yes - it's that time again.  Time to start making Christmas cards!  I bought a stamp and paper set from Close to My Heart and absolutely adore it!  The papers are so elegant!  I see several cards with this paper in my future...  Rather than copy the Close to My Heart layout suggestions I have taken some inspiration from several great challenge sites (I've been a bit out of the challenge world lately so I'm catching up with old friends and new inspirations):


3 comments:

  1. You have been busy! This is another super card. Thanks again for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such an elegant design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete