The hangers are from a kids fashion design kit my daughter received when she was 8 - I have been begging for years to be allowed to use some. Finally, she decided she was too old for the kit so I got to steal these darling little things. Perfect to pair with a summer tank top! And since it is in the 100's this week here in Dallas, nothing says summer to me more than a tank top (OK - a nice cold pool, maybe, but even our pool feels like a hot tub).
I designed the tank top cutting file in SCAL, created a shadow for each as well, and then pieced them together with the hangers. The papers are all from Echo Park (Hello Summer collection) and the sentiment is a digital image I printed out.
- Party Time Tuesday #74 - Anything Goes
- CardzTV #111 - Summer Fun
- Ribbon Carousel #59 - Paper Piecing (the tank tops with their shadows and hangers)
- Little Scrap Pieces - use yellow
- Totally Gorjuss - something yellow
- Shabby Tea Room - Pastels
- Love to Create #21 - Anything Goes
- Queen's Royla Digi Challenge #10 - Anything Goes (with digital image)
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Clean and Simple
- Camp Friendzy Bonus Challenge #4 - Thank You for Being a Friend
- Creative Card Crew #13 - 1-2-3 (I used 1 sentiment tag, 2 matts, and three embellishments (the tank tops of course)
- Scrapalicious USA - summer
- DL.Art - Thankful Thursday