The sketch is from Cheryl's Challenge #11 at Sketches4All. I will also submit this to CropStop who have a banner challenge this week (#76 - It's a Celebration!) and to Cooking With Cricut #90 - Fathers Day (anything but a card).
So how did I do it?
- I used several strips of red and printed paper from my scrap pile (why did I keep strips less than 1" wide? No idea.).
- I cut the banners from two of those strips using the Art Philosophy Cricut. The rest of the strips went to the vertical panels, some layered, and one with a ribbon from Michael's.
- The primary printed paper is from 7Gypsies Paddington collection
- The graph paper tags are actually a stamp from Verve
- Brads are everywhere - two kinds from Spare Parts (Paper Studio) and two kinds from Recollections, and one set from JoAnnes
- "Coach" title is from Thickers; I mounted them on red paper and fussy cut around the Thickers to get better definition against the printed paper.
- The frame was created in Make the Cut and cut on Cricut - it's just small squares cut out of the white frame and then that white frame mounted on a solid black mat.
- And finally, faux stitching around the edge between the square biker brads.
This is the sketch I used: