I have always admired the flag of Great Britain and thought I would create a file in Make the Cut to cut on my Cricut. Had to make a few adjustments since despite appearances, the flag is not actually symmetrical and since this is being sent to my very English in-laws, I had to make sure to get it right!
I also view this as a bit of a Memorial Day card but maybe not in the traditional sense. It obviously reminds me of the UK which reminds me of several friends that are officers in the British military who were some of the first to go into Iraq and before that other conflicts including Burma, Ivory Coast, and some very nasty ordeals in Serbia and Northern Ireland. Their motto is always "For Queen and Country" so stay well, gentlemen, protecting the Queen, the country, and for always being by America's side.
- Delightful Challenges - Red, White, Blue
- My Craft Spot - Buttons and Bows
- Dynamic Duos # 5 - Red and Blue
- Fantabulous Cricut - Memorial Day
- Unique Crafters Challenge #4 - Buttons
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Royalty
- Cuttlebug Spot - Fit for a Queen