She really is the best Mom. We talk for hours on the phone only ending the conversation when my cell phone battery dies. Until I got into card making, I was horrible at remembering to send cards but she always forgave me. She even forgave me from sneaking all the spoonfuls of peanut butter as a kid and leaving the spoons under the sofa for months on end. I think she's still working on forgiving me for crushing lipstick into the antique oriental carpet from her grandmother, but she has at least moved on to other things....
So all I can say is Happy Mother's Day (a little early 'cuz I'm sure I'll forget to call you)!
The papers are a combination including Colorbok and Recollections. The doily was cut on my Cricut using an SVG file from the 'net and the sentiment stamp is from Close to My Heart (buy it here).
- Mojo Monday # 240 - Sketch
- Use it Tuesday - the button in the center of the doily and the polka dot paper has been in my stash for nearly two years so I finally used it!
- Tuesday Alchemy - Mother Dear
- Sisters Craft Cafe - Mother's Day Giveaway
- Exploring Cricut - Celebrating Mother's Day
- Fantabulous Cricut #110 - Mother's Day
- Kaboodle Doodles #118 - Mother's Day
- Love to Create - For Mom
- Party Time Tuesday # 67 - Mum's the Word
- Lillipop Crafts - Mama Mia
- My Paper Crafting World - PCW Mother's Day Challenge
- Cooking With Cricut (My Paper Craft World) # 85 - Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
- Shopping Our Stash 51 - Use 3 Designer Papers
- Stuck on you Sketches - Die Cut Challenge in celebration of Mom
- Delightful Sketches - Mother's Day
- Hiding in My Scrap Room - Black & White + 1 other color
- CES Challenge Blog (Crafty Emma) - No Squares Allowed