The layout was inspired by my Sketches4All crafty friend Kath's March challenge (image is at bottom of post). I then also blinged up the "A" for Paper Secrets's Alpha Challenge in honor of National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) - so many great challenges and giveaways this weekend! Another challenge this will go towards is the Let's Get Sketchy "Plus One" challenge where we had to use just one color other than white (I obviously chose blue including a very smokey blue for the cardstock). And finally, I am also using this for the Scrap Friendzy May Challenge (Tic Tac Toe - went with the top row).
- Paper = Colorbok
- Tags = printed from my PC and glued to tiny tags from Staples. I inked up the tags, used a bit of glimmer mist and then heat set them which gave a bit of a tattered distressed look that I liked.
- Bling on bows and lower right = Creative Charms
- Flower = Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, available for sale from my CTMH shop
- Flourish Border = Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, available for sale from my CTMH shop
- Stitching on circle = Sew Easy twine
Edit - forgot to post the sketch image: