Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Are Special

Work has been a little crazy lately with a lot of client projects due and my very talented team working non-stop to get it all done.  The stress has been high and I realized I was forgetting the human side of my team and being a bit hard on people to get the work done.  So, I realized I needed to take a step back, breathe, and show my analysts - one in particular - how much they are appreciated.

For this one, I used a little bit of everything:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ribbon:  Celebrate It
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug
Metal Slide Frame
Stamp inside the frame and Ink:  Studio G with Stickles on the white petals
Borders:  EK Success with the second scallopped border pierced
Stictching between the two borders made easier with Sew Easy
Sentiment - printed from my PC with the edging embossed with Zing embossing powder with Stickles on some of the labels (don;t do this - the glue reacts poorly with the printer ink and causes the letters to bleed)

No comments:

Post a Comment