Sunday, March 11, 2012

Verve Card Challenge - March Week 1

One of my daughter's teachers fell and broke her ankle.  While I thought about sending a Get Well card, it seemed so "expected", so I went for a "Sending You Good Wishes".  It was actually a partial stamp - the full sentiment was Sending You a Harvest of Good Wishes - I just wiped off the ink from the parts I didn't want before I stamped it.

Most of the materials came from Paper Studio's Affinity collectin - paper, flowers, gemstones.  The ink is Studio G and ColorBox; the chipboard tag is from Close to My Heart, and the medallion on the tag is cut from the Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge, also from Close to My Heart.

I am entering the card into this week's Verve Stamp challenge.  I adore their stamps so again - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment