Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tattered Spring Layout

I am really trying to catch up on my scrapbooking.  I love making cards but my 12-yr old daughter has said "no more cards, Mom" (I was making about 4-5 a week with only a fraction of the occasions to use them  - LOL).  So, this is another photo from the trip my daughter and I took to the Dallas Arboretum last spring.  The tulips were in full bloom - I can't describe how beautiful it all was!

Since I can't seem to "just" do a layout for the sake of doing a layout, I am of course entering it in a few challenges:
  1. Sketches4All Spring Challenge # 4 (use stitching and distressing)

  2. Paper Secrets March Layout Challenge (use a sketch)



Recipe:
  • Cardstock = DCWV (blue) and from stash
  • Printed Paper = digital download - Delight
  • Twine - Pink Paisley
  • Title and edging - cut on Cricut using Make the Cut software

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout, Lisa! I'm sure you made your girl happy! :)

    I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, thanks for your comment re the dress card. I love the sewing and colours on this scrapbooking page. I have a 14 yo daughter and she has almost identical hair to your daughter, cheers Jenny

    ReplyDelete