While out shopping, I convinced her to go to the craft store afterwards. It was obvious how wonderful her clothes shopping experience was since she said "OK" without hesitation (she HATES when I drag her to the scrapbook store....). She enjoyed the craft shopping so much that she even helped pick out some of the papers including a paper pack from 7Gypsies called Paddington. The set is mostly black and white with a very urban London feel - very appropriate since we used to live in London!
I had to make something with it and came across this argyle cut file I downloaded ages ago along with some argyle ribbon. Perfect!
Entering this in two challenges:
- Printed Paper = 7Gypsies Paddington set
- Ribbon = Ribbon Trends
- Ribbon Buckle = JoAnne's
- Rhinestones = Michael's dollar bin
- Stamp = TPC Studio Greetings set
- Ink = StayzOn Jet Black
- Chipboard circle tag = Thickers Accents
- Glitter Glue around sentiment = Ranger Stickles (black)