Thursday, March 22, 2012

Clean and Simple - Black and White Card

I love black and white - simple yet dramatic.  This will be for my sister who needs a pick me up at the moment.

Recipe:
  • Cardstock = stash
  • Embpossing fodler = Paper Studio
  • Stamp = Close to My Heart Pemberly Workshop; TPC Studios Greetings
  • Embossing Powder = Stampendous White
  • Ribbon = Offray Micro Dot
  • Bling = Recollections

Because I am obsessed, I am entring this in the following challenges:
  1. Black and White with Bling
  2. Paper Players # 87 - CAS (Clean and Simple) with Buttons


My adorable 12-yr old daughter also decided to get into the Black and White Challange:

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that embossed black and white flower is soooo pretty! How wonderful that your daughter crafts alongside of you! Thank you for joining my button challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your card is beautiful! Love how the embossing just compliments your image beautifully! Your daughter's card is so pretty, too. It's so fun that you two can have fun crafting together. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete