While the particular pattern I used in the card has flowers, I think the colors and the addition of the brass brads help to downplay the floral - at least I hope so since it will be given to my husband for his brthday next week! He is not a super-macho sports-obsessed person (other than soccer) so I didnt think it had to be uber-manly!
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
- Viva la Verve March Week 4 over at Splitcoast Stampers
- Little Scrap Pieces "Use Yellow"
- Paper Playtime # 70 - For the Guys
- Cardstock = Close to My Heart (CTMH) Pemberly; Paper Company Brushed Cotton Navy Blue
- Patterned Paper = CTMH Pemberly set
- Embossign folder = Cuttlebug
- Ribbons = Offray
- Brads = stash
- Stamp = CTMH Pemberly Worshop kit
- Ink = CTMH Indian Corn Blue